Welcome to our blog the home of the Crafty Devils craft meets.

We are a group of people who meet on the second Sunday of each month to gossip and craft, well mainly gossip. We are a friendly bunch who share our tips and ideas with each other freely. If you fancy popping in to join us one month feel free there is no membership fee just subs each time you come.

Thank you for popping by to say hello.


Saturday 25 April 2009

WORD BOOKS



HI ALL I HAVE BEEN BUSY THIS WEEK MAKING MY FIRST WORD BOOKS, I DID NOT HAVE ANY TEMPLATES SO I HAD TO WORK OUT HOW TO DO THEM USING MICROSOFT WORD, WHICH I DID MANAGE QUITE SUCCESSFULLY, I HAVE MADE 2 SO FAR AND I AM ONTO MY THIRD NOW.




I GOT QUITE A FEW QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS FOR THE WORD BOOK INSTRUCTIONS SO I MADE A TUTORIAL WITH PICTURES FOR THEM AND PUT IT ON MY BLOG http://bitsandwillybobs.blogspot.com/ NOT SURE HOW EASY THEY ARE TO FOLLOW BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A GO FEEL FREE, I USED MICROSOFT 2007. IF YOU DO USE IT WOULD YOU PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND A LINK TO ANY PICS OF THE BOOK THAT YOU MADE

THIS ONE I MADE FOR MY BROTHER WHOS BIRTHDAY WAS ON THE 23RD(ST GEORGES DAY)


AND THIS ONE I MADE FOR MY DAUGHTER WHOS BIRTHDAY ISNT UNTIL DECEMBER

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh like these did one in word for a baby card in my docraft gallery. I too have 2007 it is soo much different than the 2000 do you not think.

nat x x said...

definatly different sue, i can do so much more with it, though i must admit when i first got it i didnt like it, i took it off and put 2000 back on

angie clarke said...

It is fab, I mean they are fab!!!