Welcome to our blog the home of the Crafty Devils craft meets.

We are a group of people who meet on the second Sunday of each month to gossip and craft, well mainly gossip. We are a friendly bunch who share our tips and ideas with each other freely. If you fancy popping in to join us one month feel free there is no membership fee just subs each time you come.

Thank you for popping by to say hello.


Monday 24 January 2011

Challenge Blo

Right everyone I am hoping at least some of you will answer this!

I would like to turn this blog into a challenge blog..................what do you think? Any objrctions?

Let me know.

xx

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Sounds good to me. I nearly lost the blog it is normally on my list of my blogs but disappeared today. So not sure if I can now post but will beable to leave link in comments. Keep up the good work

sioux said...

Looking forward to the challenges,